Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and Diagnostics
AI is transforming patient care
Advancing drug discovery & development | Expediting clinical diagnosis
Improving business & clinical processes | Enhancing patient access
AIHD is the must-attend event for Healthcare and Biopharma professionals interested in the major benefits of Artificial Intelligence.
Join industry leaders May 10-11 in San Jose, CA as they share their AI experiences and lessons learned.
Share your story, learn from your peers, and network with industry leaders.
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and Diagnostics Conference is the place where innovators and thought leaders in AI will share all the essential insights and knowledge needed to make the right decisions about what AI services to buy, when to deploy them, and how to implement them in ways that improve patient outcomes and deliver a handsome return on investment.
The event will be the first time that some of the nation’s most innovative healthcare organizations share their experiences at acquiring, implementing, and using AI solutions, supplemented with clinical outcomes data, financial performance, and operational benefits. Attendees at AIHD will be first in the nation to learn this information, while at the same time having the opportunity to network with speakers, executives of the nation’s first-rank AI developers, along with venture capital and private equity investors.
Scott Gottlieb, M.D.
Former FDA Commissioner
Former Deputy Chief of Staff
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Ajit Singh, Ph.D.
Leo Grady, Ph.D.
CEO in Residence
Join us for this one-of-a-kind event that will feature:
- CEOs of leading AI and healthcare companies
- Executives and administrators from hospitals and health systems now using AI
- Innovators from radiology and anatomic pathology sharing their successes with AI in diagnosis, selection of the best therapies, patient monitoring, and more
- Pharma and bioresearch leaders discussing their use of AI and what comes next
- Special workshop panels that include executives from emerging AI companies, administrators from the nation’s largest health systems, attorneys with knowledge of legal and compliance issues associated with AI, venture capitalists, and private equity investors.
- AI company executives to discuss how the enabling technologies are advancing
- Exhibition of companies developing AI solutions and vendors deliver AI-powered services to healthcare providers
- Special networking events
Who should attend?
- Hospital and Medical System COOs, CFOs, CIOs, CMOs
- Precision medicine program directors and managers
- Oncology precision medicine physicians, directors, and managers
- Pharma and biotech business leaders and researchers
- AI governance, risk, compliance leaders
- Pathology group CEOs
- Radiology group CEOs
- Clinical, pathology and digital laboratory administrators
- Pharmacogenomics (PGx) consultants
- Clinical data scientists
- AI and computational directors